Cover Photo for the 2020/2021 Asessippi Parkland
Tourism Visitor Guide and $500 1st place!
Back Cover for the 2020/2021 Asessippi Parkland Tourism Visitor
Guide and $250 2nd place!
Feature Photo for 2020/2021 Asessippi Parkland Tourism Visitor Guide and
$200 3rd place!
• Final Contest Deadline is September 30th, 2019. All photos must be received by this date.
• All Photos must be taken in the Asessippi Parkland Region. This includes the Town of Russell, Villages of Angusville, Binscarth, Inglis and Rossburn and all around the Municipalities of Russell Binscarth and Riding Mountain West and Rossburn Municipality.
• All entries become the property of Asessippi Parkland Tourism. By entering the contest, you grant APT permission to use, copy, display and distribute your photos with acknowledgment. Photos will be used for a variety of promotional material including brochures, website, banners, social media and may be shared with our partnering municipalities and business groups as we deem appropriate.
• It is the photographer’s responsibility to get authorization from anyone depicted in the photograph. In case of children, authorization is required from a parent of legal guardian. The Photographer must be able to provide proof on request.
• All photos must be a minimum of 1MB in size and submitted in in JPEG or TIFF format. Only high-quality photos will be judged.
• Photos will be judged on usefulness to APT, Images in the outdoors, with families and children will be given extra consideration.
• Extra consideration will be given to individuals that submit several quality photos for different categories.
• Each person can submit as many photos as they like.
• Photos must be submitted digitally to APT either electronically or on external hard drive with Last Name and description for each photo (e.g. Jones- kids fishing)
• Contest is open to all ages.est is open to all ages.
•All Photos must be sent to email@example.com by September 30th, 2019.